Philly Takeover: Stand-Up Showcase & Live Podcast at SoulJoel’s Pop-Up at Westover
- Featuring Ya F#cked It’s Ryan Shaner and Brian Six and Dad Meat’s Mike Rainey and Tim Butterly
- Friday, January 14th @ 7pm
- 401 S. Schuylkill Ave, Jeffersonville, PA 19403
- Doors open at 6pm, show starts at 7pm
- General admission only $20
- VIP tickets w/ preferred seating only $30
- Full bar available before/during show
- Food available before show
About Ya F#cked It:
Philadelphia based comedians, Brian Six & Ryan Shaner should be dead but they’ve defied death to bring you multiple opinions on multiple topics with zero agenda on their podcast, Ya F#cked It. Swinging for the fences with absurd reckless abandon, their stories and viewpoints will leave you asking yourself what you even listened to as well as barreled over in laughter. Pumping on all cylinders, the boys deliver what you wanted…even if you didn’t know you wanted it.
About Tim Butterly:
Tim Butterly is a fat birded comedian from Philadelphia. In addition to co hosting Dad Meat Podcast, he performs stand up and has acted in numerous commercials, television shows and films, with his defining role coming as a cheese pervert in the film Zeroes. He recently grew a moustache and got jacked, so prepare to be wet.
About Mike Rainey:
Mike Rainey is a fat moron from Philadelphia. He co hosts Dad Meat Podcast with the funniest dude on Earth, Tim Butterly. In addition to podcasting and performing stand up, Rainey has written two books, Terrible Advice and Terrible Advice for Parents. He has a wife and three children who help him to better understand Chris Benoit each day.